The Governor’s Export Awards are the State’s highest recognition of export achievement. These awards recognize Illinois companies that have achieved excellence in exporting and organizations that have provided substantial export assistance to Illinois companies. AWARD DEFINITIONS
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: October 13, 2014 4:00p.m.
- New Exporter: Award to Illinois companies that hove begun exporting products or services within the lost three years.
- Exporter of the Year: Award to Illinois companies that hove grown exports and mode exporting a cornerstone of their business
- Agricultural Business Exporter: Award for outstanding export achievement in the field of agricultural products, services and technology.
- Service Exporter: Award to Illinois companies that are successfully exporting services.
- Export Awareness and Development: Award to Illinois-based not-for-profit organizations involved in promoting Illinois exports and raising general exporting awareness.
Application and supporting documentation should be sent via email to: Margo.email@example.com